Skip to main content

Valentines day

Happy Valentines day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Folding Keyboard Ryudo

Today is Aquarius new moon. Write down 10 wishes on the paper or note. Handwriting is key. This is folding keyboard, the maker is Ryudo. I was interested, but hadn't had long years. Because I have laptop. But we don't bring computers daily, do we? So I started to think, if I had that, I might write more often... Before buying it, I investigated which keyboard was the best as there were so many kinds. First of all, It has to be light, otherwise, it will stay at home. And thought of the place where I mostly would use... it would be on a train, not a cafe as I commute long hours every day. So it has to be small and quiet.  I don't want to bother others. If I use a keyboard on my bag when I seat, my iPhone needs to place to stand, Ryudo is compact, ideal typing and has a stand. It's not very strong but enough to hold my iPhone 7 plus. One thing I cared was that Ryudo was battery powered not chargeable. So I looked over all ot

-The book is a structure- Walter Crane

The 19th-centry English illustrator Walter Crane    (15 August 1845 – 14 March 1915)  was one of the first artists to produce illustrations for full-color "toy books".    " The book is a structure," he  emphasized  the importance of designing book. "This beautiful house is a structure of lines and colors," Crane often compared books to buildings.  He was particular about the design of entire page, and the illustration artist's arm was not one illustration, but the spread page itself as well as the book itself. Think of it as an architect who designed a house, considering the overall balance of the two-page spread by the power of design. Crane was concerned with the formative beauty and decorative nature which the document originally had. That beautify the page, cooperation and harmonious collaboration of harmony in the perfection of the illustrator decorator what is was thought to produce a beautiful book. 

Oh Japanese..

I've been reading Hard boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami lately. His expressions are soooo good that I can't help making a note while I'm reading. His descriptions are amazing. I read the book on the commuting train and if there's any line that I am impressed, I take out my mobile and text it to my PC e-mail. Thus, I'm busy on the train, especially my commuting hour has been shorted since I moved. I miss long time train trip a bit. My neighbourhood photos. -Japanese- 今村上春樹の『世界の終わりとハードボイルドワンダーランド』を読んでいます。 彼の表現力は素晴らしくてついついメモをとってしまいます。 彼の本は評価が好きな人は大好き、良さが分からない、と分かれますが 私は彼の表現に感動する事が多いです。 通勤電車の中で読んでいて、素敵だ、と思うラインがあると 携帯を取り出し自分のパソコンにメールをしてしまいます。 なので電車でとっても忙しい・・。 引っ越して通勤時間が短くなってしまったので 以前のような長い通勤時間も懐かしい気がします。